I used to not be much of a homebody – I’d be more than happy to go out every single night of the week and never felt too burnt out from it. When I started travelling a lot though (and particularly when my travelling really ramped up and I became lucky enough to make travel my main content stream throughout the year), I would come home and just want to vegetate in our place. I got this insane “nesting” urge about three years ago and though we rent, completely rehauled the whole place so that it honestly almost looks like a new apartment now. While I’m still gone lots between travel and family/friend visits, I really cherish my time at home now and a lot of that has to do with the fact that I’ve made our place really cozy and lovely to relax in.
Part of the coziness and just general good mood factor is Saje’s diffusers – I’ve been such a huge fan of Saje for years and their products have been so integral to my lifestyle (I literally use them on a daily basis, from the diffusers in my space to Peppermint Halo for headache/altitude pressure relief on planes to Pain Release for my pesky back problems) and I’m so excited to be giving away 2 gorgeous Aroma Breeze diffusers and 2 Good Cheer Diffuser Blend Collections for you and a friend to really bring the warm holiday vibes and good health to both your homes!
Whether you’re just wanting to curl up in your cozy sanctuary or have friends and family coming over for festive fun, this is the perfect addition of the holidays. The diffuser blend collection has an amazing blend of warm clove, woodsy pine, and refreshing mint, and the Aroma Breeze Diffuser is the perfect transition piece for the holidays into the rest of the year thanks to its neutral but luxe champagne tone! Just the right touch of holiday cheer that allows you to choose between uplifting notes or soothing notes to support the energy you are inviting into your home. Enter to win here – good luck!
I wanted to share 7 more amazing ideas in addition to the diffuser for the homebody in your life (or really, anyone, because who doesn’t love a night cozied up at home?). I have everything linked below! If you guys have any other gift guide requests, let me know!
- Home Sweet Home Door Mat: this gorgeous welcome mat is on sale (50% off!) and is the perfect all year door mat for someone who loves to go home sweet home – love that it’s relatively festive too for this time of year! Shop here for $38
- French Girl Rose Sea Soak: four salt varieties are blended together to create this luxe bath salt, perfect for the bath lover in your life or someone who really needs a little TLC (thinking about a lot of my new mum friends who are short on sleep & self-care these days!). Shop here for $29
- Anthropologie Star Glass Candle: I mean, this speaks for itself – I’m a candle nut and have so many in my place, but I especially love one in a gorgeous votive like this (I like to reuse my votives for tea lights, for holding memory cards or crystals, etc). This comes in a festive white balsam scent so perfect for the holidays! Shop here for $34
- Interdesign Bathtub Caddy: okay, I’ve been wanting one of these for years so if the Secret Santa in my family (think it’s my dad this year…) is reading this, please get this for me! Bathtub caddies can oddly get really expensive but this one’s on sale for a super reasonable $33 (on sale from $55!) – I feel like this gifted with some bath salts, bottle of vino & candle would be the ultimate luxe bath gift set. Shop here for $33
- Indigo Sherpa Fleece Throw: not gonna lie, I already got one of these for myself this season, whoopsie! To be fair, when you live with someone who starts burning up if the thermometer is above 20 degrees celsius, you need lots of blankets on hand. This is the coziest blanket ever (I have it in grey as well!) and it’s currently half off! Shop here for $25
- UGG Scuffette II Slippers: I somehow totally destroyed my slippers so have sent out quite a few urgent emails to my family (since I have no idea who my Secret Santa is but again, thinking it’s you Dad so hope you’re listening) that I really want a cozy pair built to last. These are the exact type I love and you know they’ll be beyond comfy given that they’re UGGs. Shop here for $178
- Saje Aroma Breeze Diffuser: I’ve already gotten into how much I love this beauty but seriously, if you don’t have a diffuser yet you’re missing out. It not only looks gorgeous and fills your space with amazing aromatherapy notes, but it’s good for you! It doesn’t get more chic or functional than this champagne tone. Shop here for $82
- Ember Mug: whether it’s the at-home mug or the travel mug, the Ember technology is so cool – I am always having to knock back the last few sips of cold coffee (because who gets a chance every day to sit down and fully enjoy a hot coffee?) and it sucks. This temperature control technology keeps your drinks. I’m thinking this one for my mama because she is so busy at work and loves her coffee, I can imagine she needs this in her life. Shop here for $199