Club Overload

January 22, 2013

Blazer c/o Club Monaco, Shoppalu bag, Club Monaco scarf, shirt & skirt, earrings c/o Poshlocket,
bead bracelet c/o KV Bijou, gold/navy bracelet c/o Keltie Leanne, Aldo booties, vintage belt
It wasn’t until I started typing out my outfit elements that I realized this outfit was essentially all Club Monaco. The shirt, the blazer, the scarf, the skirt…everything’s Club. It makes sense though, really – their aesthetic is one that I’ve always been so drawn to, and maybe CM’s so front-of-mind because I’ve also been obsessing over their latest lookbook. I seriously want everything. At any rate, if I really was limited to just shopping in one store, Club Monaco would definitely be in my tops! Do you have any one-stop shops?

PS…notice anything (many things) different? I’ve been obsessing over cleaning up the blog for what feels like ages and finally just put in a little overtime work on it yesterday. There are a few things that need sorting out and sadly, I need to resize all the images on the blog (something which will definitely take a week or two), but I already feel like it’s lighter, cleaner and more easy to use! Please let me know if you have any difficulties or feedback at all!

• Reply Tyne Swedish January 22, 2013 at 2:03 pm

Well Club Monaco looks smashing on you doll! You are prettier then most models out there. Are you aware of this? Well if you didn't know now you do. And can I say formally that I Freaking Love You New Design! WOW! This place looks killer fantastic now!

Chao
    Poppie

• Reply KenzeLee January 22, 2013 at 2:09 pm

Loving the new look to the site! I'm a huge Clun Monaco (window) fan and yesterday I was inspired to go in after reading a post from Victoria (of Vmac and Cheese). A little sale sweetened the deal as well!

X Kenzie

• Reply Amy January 22, 2013 at 2:44 pm

HAHA, I think its so funny when I dress is one brand and dont even realize it. This looks great though, love the tights contrasted against the cream skirt!

• Reply Heather January 22, 2013 at 2:50 pm

I love this whole look! I really love the scarf and that skirt. Lace and a scallop hem you can never go wrong. I find myself in a lot of H&M outfits lol. I'm really digging Club Monaco's looks lately myself.

heather
    fashionistanygirl.com

• Reply Kate January 22, 2013 at 3:18 pm

That skirt is gorgeous!! I'm loving this whole outfit, and so funny when outfits come together so well & then you realize it's almost all the same brand! Too funny! Either way, it's gorg on you! And the blog is looking lovely, too!

• Reply pretty little things January 22, 2013 at 3:21 pm

love this whole look — that skirt is gorgeous and you accessorized it perfectly! xo

• Reply Sara Strauss {Sincerely, Sara} January 22, 2013 at 4:20 pm

Love your outfit! Your skirt is so cute! I like the updated look of the blog!
    ~Sara

• Reply Hannah January 22, 2013 at 4:36 pm

I love everything about this outfit!

• Reply Melanie Liliana January 22, 2013 at 4:42 pm

this outfit is lovely! and I like the new layout!!

iambornlippy.blogspot.com

• Reply JennaStevie January 22, 2013 at 5:19 pm

Loving the new layout, very clean!! And love this outfit! That skirt is so gorgeous, perfect with this blazer. So funny that it's all from the Club Monaco, they obviously suit your tastes!

• Reply Alissa January 22, 2013 at 6:57 pm

I love that they all come from the same brand, I love Club Monaco! They have such great pieces.

• Reply Leah January 22, 2013 at 6:57 pm

The blog looks great! Sometimes you just need a little change, I did the same thing a few weeks ago. Love this outfit too. You look beautiful.

• Reply FASHION SPIKE January 22, 2013 at 7:49 pm

Such a great smile. I just love the skirt.
    Follow each other? I follow you now.
    kiss kiss

FASHION-SPIKE.blogspot.com

• Reply Carla January 22, 2013 at 8:02 pm

Club Monaco does have a lot of great pieces! – Carla

• Reply Wren KW January 22, 2013 at 8:53 pm

I love the new design and the colours you used! So perfect. Also you must be the queen of layering! I love how you layer your jewelry. I wish I could get the same effect but I always end up looking like a mess.

• Reply Carmen January 22, 2013 at 9:13 pm

Lovely skirt and scarf 🙂

• Reply onceuponanoutfit January 22, 2013 at 10:12 pm

I love that skirt! Lighter bottoms with black tights always look amazing!

• Reply Whitney Cosgrave January 22, 2013 at 10:25 pm

oh, i LOVE that blazer. and i did notice, the blog looks good!

• Reply FASHION TALES January 22, 2013 at 10:41 pm

You look so pretty, the lace skirt is my favourite! And,I also love a clean layout. so looks great! 🙂 Madison xx

• Reply shopandtwirl.com January 22, 2013 at 11:22 pm

Such a gorgeous outfit, I just love that lace skirt! And I think your blog design looks fantastic, it's so clean and simple to navigate.

• Reply Ramona January 23, 2013 at 1:35 am

I don't think that I have any one stop shop, but I had the same situation like you had and then it makes me think do I have?! But going through all wardrobe I understand that I don't have. to be honest I'm a bit afraid to be one brand girl. I try to stay open minded and by product not brand.
    You look so chic and ladylike.

xoxo Ra

• Reply Style Isle January 23, 2013 at 1:41 am

I love zara. One can never go wrong shopping at zara. I don't into C.M, but I'll for sure start checking it out more often.
    Again I love the simplicity of your outfits but they are so chic. Always flawless

Tash

• Reply Milex January 23, 2013 at 2:04 am

oh yeah

• Reply vintagelillies January 23, 2013 at 3:13 am

Lovely outfit, it's absolutely gorgeous and I adore your scarf!

• Reply Marisa January 23, 2013 at 5:29 am

I think Club Monaco should add you to their lookbook with this outfit! It's a beauty, as is your new blog design. The cleaner look is definitely refreshing and I love how you incorporated your love of turquoise into the design.

Marisa

• Reply ~MUSE ~Me and u styled for eternity !!! January 23, 2013 at 10:18 am

You are such a pretty sight Alexa. Loved the stacking and that skirt 🙂

Lots of Love

• Reply kim bim January 23, 2013 at 11:26 am

you look hot, lurv ur lace skirt.

• Reply Love Sushi and Fashion January 23, 2013 at 1:31 pm

You look amazing! such a great outfit! I am following you <3<3

I got two giveaways at the moment and would love you to enter!

• Reply Emily Bear January 23, 2013 at 3:13 pm

You are captivating! This is a gorgeous look, I love how it's bohemian-esque while remaining chic, polished, and pulled together. Love.
    <3 Emily

• Reply Candida Maceo January 23, 2013 at 10:52 pm

Such an adorable outfit! I actually have a white lace skirt purchased at an end of Summer sale at Anthro, that I have yet to wear. You have totally just inspired me to pull it out.

Loving the new blog design – looks great.

xo, Candida

• Reply Petite Adventures January 23, 2013 at 11:35 pm

Love this look on you – the skirt is adorable!
    And, love your new blog layout – it's so chic and Vogue!

Kate xo petite-adventures.blogspot.ca

• Reply Angharad Jones January 26, 2013 at 1:02 pm

Love the scarf!

• Reply Isabell January 26, 2013 at 6:24 pm

I love your scarf. Actually I like all the outfits I have seen so far:)

answerisno.blogspot.com