On Robson Street – Alexandra

October 21, 2011

Not only is Alexandra my name-twin (ipso facto super cool and pretty), but her colourful take on cozy fall fashion immediately caught my eye when I was strolling on Robson last Friday.

I loved the palette of earth tones and how her blonde hair stands out against the warm colours. Almost everything about her look is vintage, from her amazing coat (my favourite piece of her outfit), to her beautiful boots.

What made Alexandra even more cool is the fact that she manages my favourite cocktail joint in the entire city: Diamond in Gastown. I featured it in my post Date Night when Matt and I visited all my favourite places in my favourite neighbourhood of Vancouver.

It may be raining disgusting amounts right now but I could care less…I’m just happy it’s Friday and that this week is done. I’m headed to London Pub tonight to blow off some steam (in other words, drink a loooot of vodka). Hope you all have a good weekend!

• Reply Mr. Newton October 21, 2011 at 5:39 pm

Love her coat! Nice photos too! x

• Reply JennaStevie October 21, 2011 at 7:38 pm

Ohhh I love her green coat!! It's such a great shade. Have a good weekend! Don't drink toooo too much 😉

• Reply brookemeagan October 21, 2011 at 8:58 pm

Her coat is gorgeous. Such an amazing colour! How cool that she just happens to manage your favorite cocktail joint. Destiny, perhaps! Now go grab yourself a much deserved vodka beverage and make it a triple. I enjoy a drink or three myself 😉 xo

• Reply Leonie October 21, 2011 at 11:24 pm

Great street style pictures again! The color of her coat is really amazing.

Have a good weekend! You deserve those vodkas! 😉

Fall Inspiration: "Out & About"

• Reply Cee October 22, 2011 at 5:11 am

I have to say, I'm just head over heels for these street style shots. The two girls you've shot so far have had two of the best coats I have ever seen… The lime green colour of Alexandra's is like nothing I've ever seen, in the best possible way 🙂 Hope you enjoyed your evening; mine started with red wine rather than vodka, but my rationale for it was about the same as yours 😉 So looking forward to seeing you tomorrow, lovely.

• Reply vintage process October 22, 2011 at 6:58 am

Great look! I love it!!!

• Reply Chic in Vancity October 22, 2011 at 6:38 pm

Super cute fall day look, cozy yet stylish!
    Bella xo

• Reply jill October 22, 2011 at 10:53 pm

This look is killer – you are so glamorous!

x. jill
    those ghosts

• Reply BEBE October 23, 2011 at 2:47 am

cute outfit! 😀 I love the coat!! <3

• Reply Fashion Cappuccino October 23, 2011 at 6:29 am

Alexandra! She look so beautiful and I'm in love with her coat! It's great to catch up with your posts that I've missed over the last week and I'm so happy to see your fabulous outfits! The jeans that you're wearing below are so flattering and fit you like a glove! And your skin is always radiant and flawless! Last week has been completely crazy for me so I apologize for my late reply! Thank you for leaving me sweet comments and they really make my day! xoxoxoo

• Reply GIRL AND CLOSET October 23, 2011 at 1:21 pm

Aw, gorgeous shots Alex & ooh her outfit is so lovely! Totally in love with that coat and those gorgeous boots!! Hope you've been enjoying an awesome weekend. xo veronika

• Reply Alicia October 26, 2011 at 2:42 am

Great fashion and I love it. I got to get me one of those.