Blogger Spotlight: Dentelle&Fleurs

October 13, 2011

I just found the lovely Gabrielle’s blog Dentelle&Fleurs today and am already a committed fan. If I had to give a “check-list” of the things I look for in other blogs, it would be: 1) a focused and thematic tone, 2) styling that’s not only chic but unique to the blogger, and 3) solid photography (which doesn’t necessiraly mean using a high-end camera and ridiculously expensive lens, but rather that some time and effort has been put into creating beautiful images). Gabrielle hits each of these marks beautifully.

I’m also loving that she’s a fellow Canadian blogger and lives in the province I’m orignally from: Québec! She certainly has that French(Canadian) je ne sais quoi. Get yourself acquainted with her wonderful blog if you haven’t already heard of it!

Speaking of blogger spotlights, just wanted to throw a quick thank you out to the lovely Kate of Petite Adventures for the great feature she did on me. Be sure to check her blog out! She is currently conducting a Style Profile series focused on Canadian bloggers and I’m happy to see that I’m in such amazing company. Thanks again Kate!

One last thing – I had a reader recently reach out to me with a specific question and I’d love to answer it for her – unfortunately, the blogger profile was anonymous! So to this lovely reader: if you happen to read this, please email me your contact info to tovogueorbust [at] gmail.com and I’ll send you an answer!

Images courtesy of Dentelle&Fleurs

• Reply MizzJ October 14, 2011 at 12:51 am

Ooh she does compose some nice shots! Ah, to be brave enough to do outfit shots outside 🙂

• Reply Cee October 14, 2011 at 1:07 am

I've been reading Dentelle et Fleurs for ages, and I absolutely love it. Gabrielle is such a stunner, and she really does have that French girl je ne sais quoi the rest of us can only dream of 🙂 Hope you're having a wonderful Thursday, lovely!

• Reply t October 14, 2011 at 3:58 pm

Nice feature!

• Reply Leonie October 14, 2011 at 8:52 pm

Nice feature and congrats on your own feature! 🙂

Collar Me Beautiful

• Reply Alexandra October 15, 2011 at 12:44 am

What a great feature! I am going to check her out! I also look for the same points when adding blogs to my daily reads! Your is one of the best! 🙂

xoxox
    Alexandra

• Reply cakesandshakes October 15, 2011 at 12:18 pm

Excellent! I am always on the hunt for new blog gold : )

Cakes

• Reply Lynn {hearted girl} October 15, 2011 at 5:42 pm

i know what you mean about coming across a blog that just clicks in all the right places and Alex, those points of yours for the check list are bang on too! totally can see why Gabrielle's space was something you'd be drawn towards, like minds and all : )

love discovering new Canadian talent, i'll be checking her out thanks to you!!! def want to peep on your feature too, it's been a loooong week so i've finally got a bit of time to catch up on what i've missed. xoox ♥

• Reply Bella October 15, 2011 at 7:02 pm

Great outfits, love Dentelle&Fleurs blog, stunning.
    Your blog is wonderful as well, always excited when you post something new 🙂
    Bella xo