Sky Might Fall

September 19, 2010

The weather is not being particularly nice today. It started promisingly with dry weather in the morning, so we decided to head outside for the outfit shoot. As we were enjoying ourselves in the grey but rain-free weather, a cloud burst came right overhead and completely drenched us from head to toe in the space of 30 seconds. Good times. Given the unfortunate but not unusual weather conditions, we decided to wrap up the shoot in my room (my very yellow room…you need warm, happy colours when you live in a place with grey skies 7 months out of the year).

My outfit was a little inspired by all three of these shots:

I think the common factor is that beautiful sky blue in Dion Lee’s collection and TTH’s dress, and then Garance’s men’s shirt thrown in for good measure cause…I’m wearing a men’s shirt. With no blue to be seen in the sky right now, I guess I feel the need to add dashes of it into my wardrobe!

Wearing:

Brother’s shirt, Allison Wonderland skirt,
Urban Outfitters bustier, Necklace from vendor in Maui,
Aldo lace up booties, Vintage clutch, Aldo accessories hat

• Reply Anna Walker September 20, 2010 at 7:58 pm

I love the outfit, and the fact that you borrowed your brother's shirt! 🙂

• Reply ari September 21, 2010 at 7:08 am

wow regardles the fact that you had to move the photoshoot into your room due to the rain, the pictures came out great! I am in love with the style, shape,and color of your lace up booties. Right now I seem to be obsessed with any shoe that laces up! 🙂
    xo
    ari

• Reply Briana Le & Merissa Ren September 21, 2010 at 7:51 am

i love the shoes!

xxmerissa
    merbri.blogspot.com

• Reply Rosa&Carlotta September 21, 2010 at 2:26 pm

cute outfit!!

check out our fashion illustrations at http://www.illustrated-moodboard.com/ 🙂

• Reply Lashes September 21, 2010 at 7:30 pm

That skirt is so cute, i love your outfit!! You have a great eye for fashion, you really do.

Great blog!!

• Reply Fashion Cappuccino September 21, 2010 at 8:08 pm

You look so gorgeous! And I love your bustier! Looks great with the shirt! xxoxoxooo