Wedding Cake

July 1, 2011
First off, congratulations to Kate Moss and Jamie Hince!  She looked absolutely stunning and true to herself in custom Galliano, while Hince looked dapper in a YSL suit.  So happy to see these two finally wed.

Befitting this day of marital history, I also received a delicious, vanilla-cake scented shower gel and lipgloss set by philosophy from the gogeous Cee of Coco and Vera.  We catched up this morning over a lavender latte at Café Medina, one of Vancouver’s best joints for great coffee and food.  Great way to start my day :).  Thank you Cee for both the philosophy set and the Paris postcard (she knows how much I love France)!

Now I’m off to a Canada Day party!  My closet holds a shockingly small amount of either red or white pieces, so I’m going to have to get really creative outfit-wise.  Hope you’re all enjoying your Friday, and if you’re a fellow Canadian, happy Canada Day!

Images courtesy of Vogue.co.uk

• Reply Elekon July 1, 2011 at 8:18 pm

Kate Moss looked fantastic in that Galliano dress!

• Reply Rosa July 1, 2011 at 10:16 pm

beautiful post. i love that YSL suit, such a perfect shade of powder blue! ♡, Rosa T.

• Reply Fashion Cappuccino July 2, 2011 at 2:45 am

Hi Alexandra! Kate looks so gorgeous in her wedding gown! She makes such a lovely bride! And I love the groom's outfit too! They are one dashing couple! Happy Canada Day and I wish you an amazing weekend! xoxoxoo

• Reply Michelle Lee July 2, 2011 at 1:33 pm

congrats on winning and kate looks so happy 🙂

your newest follower Michelle
    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

• Reply GIRL AND CLOSET July 2, 2011 at 2:37 pm

Congrats on the win Alexandra, what a fabulous prize -LOVE it!! And what a stylish couple, both Kate & Jamie look absolutely gorgeous. Enjoy your long weekend and I can't wait to see you on Saturday. xx veronika

• Reply Cee July 3, 2011 at 7:00 am

I must be living under a rock… This is the first time I've seen Kate's wedding dress and I have to say, not that it's surprising, that I think she definitely out-did the other Kate 🙂 I'm dying over the detail on the hem of the dress. Le sigh.

It was so lovely to see you on Saturday. Sorry you won't be able to make it to the swap, but I'm sure you'll be having an amazing time (and shopping for lots of new, exciting things) in Vegas instead 🙂

• Reply Sweet Harvest Moon July 4, 2011 at 10:13 am

I kinda liked her dress 🙂

• Reply Cara July 4, 2011 at 6:23 pm

Wow, love Kate's dress! So elegant and not over the top.
    Congrats on your win, looks like you will be having some luxurious bubble baths!

xo Cara

• Reply Pari Coleini July 4, 2011 at 8:22 pm

Kate looks stunning in that dress. very elegant.
    beautiful blog 🙂
    I'd be happy if you check out my blog and follow if you like. xx

• Reply Lidiya July 5, 2011 at 5:38 pm

She looks so gorgeous – Kate has always been one of my fav models!! <3

• Reply two birds July 5, 2011 at 7:35 pm

she looks so beautiful. while i didn't love her gown the night before, her wedding gown was absolutely fabulous and perfect on her!

• Reply aliciafashionista July 5, 2011 at 11:41 pm

Sounds like such a lovely time with Cee! Been meaning to try cafe Medina, a lavender latte sounds too good to be true! Hope you had a fantastic long weekend xo

• Reply Jen July 6, 2011 at 8:52 am

wow Kate Moss looks happy. Never seen her smile so much!

And awww jealous that you and Cee hung out and went to Cafe Medina- yummy! So sweet that she got you the treats toO!

hope you're having a great week Alex! xox
    Jen

• Reply Lynn {hearted girl} July 8, 2011 at 1:29 am

awe, i saw you had won Cee's delicious giveaway!!!! so good Alex, most deserved. i can only imagine how much fun you had crackin' that puppy open and playing with it all.

i love that spot for lattes and waffles. it's so close to me and we always see line ups for weekend brunches. so happy to hear you two got in a visit there.

Miss Moss looks gorgeous, as always. hoping this dude is waaaay different from the last. she needs some healthy times in her life about now ; )

xoox ♥