Blogger Spotlight: Angela Matina

June 7, 2011

It’s been far too long since my last blogger spotlight!  Since my lovely friend Matina has recently started up the journal-like, personal-style blog Angela Matina, I felt like it couldn’t be a better time to bring the feature back!

Matina not only has amazing style and is an absolute stunner, but her blog is also chockfull of beautiful photography and scenes from her everyday going-ons in Vancouver.  Being a foodie myself, I love that she regularly features new recipes and places to eat around the city too.  Though her blog is relatively young, it will undoubtedly become a huge blogosphere hit soon enough.  It’s one of the most aesthetically beautiful blogs I’ve seen in awhile – be sure to check it out!

Sorry I’ve been such a bad blogger over the past little while – I got really caught up over the past week with preparations for a couple big events coming up this week while also trying to soak in as much sun as possible since it’s finally summer here!  I promise I’ll be much better this week!  Hope you all had a lovely weekend and are taking in some sunrays wherever you are 🙂 .

Images courtesy of Angela Matina

• Reply Cee June 7, 2011 at 3:45 am

Oh my goodness- I saw the first photo and became instantly jealous! Matina is gorgeous and her style is amazing! I'm so glad you featured her Alex, I now have a wonderful new blog on my already incredibly long and beautiful reading list 🙂

• Reply Gal Meets Glam June 7, 2011 at 4:11 am

yay! thanks for sharing 🙂

xo galmeetsglam.com

• Reply Matina June 7, 2011 at 5:21 am

I have to say thank you again alex, this is so kind of you to feature my blog!! 🙂

your lovely blog is one of my daily reads, and coming across this truly made my night!!

xoxoxo

• Reply A Fine Balance June 7, 2011 at 12:31 pm

Wow! This woman is not only gorgeous but photogrpahs like a pro lol. I am so looking forward to checking more of her out : )

Thank you for sharing and what elegance and style!

• Reply Cara June 7, 2011 at 3:37 pm

Thank you for featuring Matina, it is always fun to find new blogs!
    xo Cara

• Reply Ellie June 7, 2011 at 3:41 pm

Wow she is great, so beautiful too!
    Off to check out her blog! Have a great day 🙂
    -Ellie

• Reply Fashion Cappuccino June 7, 2011 at 8:46 pm

Alexandra! Wow, she has such a pretty smile! I love it when you feature blogs and I can discover amazing girls! Sounds like you've got a great tan! It looks amazing with anything you wear :-). I can't wait for this weekend..I have so much that I need to get done at work though. Wishing you a fabulous day! xoxoxoo