Light and Airy

April 28, 2011

With April wrapping up and my vacation 18 short days away now, I have developed a singular fixation on just about anything in muted nudes, roses, and whites.

Unfortunately, I’ll have to wait until Mexico to actually break out any of these little summer pieces.  Somehow, despite the fact that it’s May in two days, I woke up to snow this morning around my house.  So disgusting and so wrong.  Needless to say, I am literally counting down the days until I leave and am way too excited about it!  I’m off now to H&M to beef up my vacation wardrobe, hope you all have a lovely (and hopefully sunnier) Thursday!

Images coutesy of Garance Doré, Hanneli Mustaparta, Mr. Newton, Vanessa Jackman

• Reply Cara April 28, 2011 at 5:36 pm

I am definitely loving the soft pastel colors…so airy and perfect for summer (and a trip to Mexico!) love the maxi skirt in your picks, but all of the photos are gorgeous!
    xo Cara

• Reply Cee April 28, 2011 at 7:07 pm

Snow? You can't be serious! How incredibly disheartening! If I were you, I probably would have stayed in bed. (But then again, if I were you I would have had a shopping trip planned, which is not something I would ever willfully miss out on, so I guess not.) At least you have sunny Mexico to look forward to! I'm loving this pastel palette you've picked out- I'm obsessed with solid white this season, but can't seem to find any white white pieces I love. Hopefully you'll be able to pick up some good stuff at H&M!

• Reply Red Reidinghood April 28, 2011 at 9:10 pm

I love these pictures!

Loves,
    Rowan

• Reply Amira April 29, 2011 at 3:59 am

Fantastic pics! Like your wonderful blog! Follow you)Follow me?

• Reply Fashion Cappuccino April 29, 2011 at 11:32 pm

Alexandra! I'm with you on the muted colors and nudes! These pictures are all amazing! So sorry to hear that you have snow again! Hope the new clothes from H & M cheer you up! Wishing you a lovely weekend and hopefully lots of sunshine! xoxoxoo

• Reply Meisha.Style May 2, 2011 at 7:59 pm