Giorgia From Milano

April 23, 2011

I don’t know that I could technically call Milanese fashion accessories designer Giorgia Tordini Garance Doré’s official muse, but if she were to have one, she would certainly be a contender.
When it comes to anything “It”, I tend to find it pretty safe to just follow Garance’s lead.  She loves to shoot Giorgia, one of her “It Girls”, and it’s pretty apparent why: she’s beautiful and she always manages to look edgy and classically elegant at the same time.  Modern chic.
Hope you’re all having a lovely Saturday!  I’m not doing anything particularly great today, but tomorrow is my second blogger meet-up with Veronika of Girl & Closet, Cee of Coco & Vera, Lynn of Hearted Girl, and our new attendee Alicia of Alicia Fashionista!  Will post about it tomorrow nigh!
Images courtesy of Garance Doré

• Reply Di April 23, 2011 at 6:20 pm

Giorgia is gorrrgeous. Love her brows. Her look is absolutely endearing & chic~~~ Hope you have lots of blog-love fun today!!! xo Diana

• Reply Cee April 24, 2011 at 12:09 am

I have to admit, I tend to be quite ambivalent when it comes to models… I'm usually more interested in what they're wearing than who they are 🙂 But that last photo of Georgia is just stunning. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

• Reply Lynn {hearted girl} April 24, 2011 at 1:17 am

so chic! i adore her bone structure, soft freckle sprinklings and baby gapped teeth. and i love it when such an ultra feminine girl reps the studs like that – stunning.

see you tomorrow lades!!!! xo ♥

• Reply Becca [Free Honey] April 24, 2011 at 5:54 pm

I'm with Garance, she is fantastic. I love Milanese style. The women there (or at least those I see in blogs) are always so put together but still manage that effortlessness. They don't look stuffy like some very put together women can look. Know what I mean??

• Reply ELLESAPPELLE April 25, 2011 at 8:56 am

AHH. SHE'S GORGEOUS & I LOVE HER SUNNIES IN THE FIRST PHOTO! xx

• Reply Marie a la Mode April 25, 2011 at 6:12 pm

She's gorgeous and I can't help noticing her amazing bone structure!