Five Times a Dandy

April 16, 2011

And let me assure you that I mean dandy in the best way possible!  I love that he not only looks amazing and obviously has incredible style, but he knows how to work it (and please excuse me for the over-used expression, but it’s the best way of describing him).  I mean seriously…look at the fourth picture!!!  The girls on the left are literally craning their necks to stare at him as he struts by!
I get lots of feedback from my readers who ask me to post more men’s fashion and street-style shots.  I actually have a real interest in men’s fashion, but being the self-absorbed individual that I am, I tend to gravitate towards women’s fashion simply out of my own personal interest.  Having said that though, I will try to post more shots like this of guys who can run circles around most girls style-wise.  Lots of my guy friends complain about how they sometimes feel more limited in terms of self-expression through fashion, which I can agree with to a certain extent…in terms of silhouettes at least, girls tend to have a bit more to work with.  That’s why it’s always special to see a guy like the one above who doesn’t seem to be aware of or care about these “limitations” and has real fun with fashion.  By the way, if anyone is able to identify this gentleman, please let me know!  I would love to know who he is.
Hope you lovelies are all having nice, relaxing Saturdays!
Images courtesy of STREETFSN

• Reply Emma April 16, 2011 at 6:09 pm

This reminds me of Chuck Bass and his amazing style!
    I think when men have a good sense of style it is a HUGELY good thing.

Emma x

• Reply herwaisechoice April 17, 2011 at 6:23 am

So snazzy! I definitely wouldn't mind if my boyfriend adopted some of these looks- I think I'll show him this site 😉

In regards to the meet up on the 24th, I seriously wish I could but I still have finals the week after :(. Thanks so much for inviting me though, and I'll likely be able to make it out during the summer if this happens again!

Hope you're having a great weekend Alex!
    Jen

• Reply Patrick Davidson April 17, 2011 at 9:15 pm

I love colour and it's great to see when men dress up! Throw out the jeans guys and put on a pair of trousers! Amen!

• Reply Fashion Cappuccino April 17, 2011 at 9:22 pm

Alexandra! The first picture is so amazing! I love it when I see a stylish guy and someone who is not afraid of wear color! Most guys are very self conscious about dressing up and it's so refreshing to see someone like that guy in your post who loves to play with fashion! I don't know who he is either but I'm curious too! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend! xoxoooo

• Reply Marcella April 18, 2011 at 5:35 am

Aah totally understandable! I'm guilty of boring the pants off my boyfriend showing him endless pictures of women's streetstyle. Good to have a reminder that there's stuff for him out there too and I should bookmark this to show him 🙂

• Reply Kevin Atienza May 6, 2011 at 3:00 am

hey Alexandra & Ladies whose curious, the Gentlemen is Model Wang Fei photographed at the Menswear shows in Paris.
    Love his BOLD style of Colour-Blocking!
    like u said Dandy!
    He was represented by Faces Model Management in Malaysia..
    hope this info is helpful?!
    COLOUR-BLOCK people!!!!!!!