London’s Burning

February 22, 2011

Some sights and scenes from London Fashion Week. I will always love New York street style, but there’s always something so edgy and exciting about style on the streets of London. I know there’s so many pics, but like usual, I can’t bring myself to cut any of them out! Hope you enjoy all of them!

Oh, and I added a couple shots from Christopher Kane and Acne’s shows for good measure…both collections were beyond amazing.

Images courtesy of Tommy Ton for Style.com, The Sartorialist, Hanneli Mustaparta, Garance Doré, Easy Fashion, Stockholm Street Style

• Reply Anna Walker February 22, 2011 at 11:53 pm

The first picture is my favorite with all the colors, BUT I do love what Olivia P. (can't spell her last name) is wearing! Especially those shoes! 🙂

• Reply Laksmono February 23, 2011 at 2:31 am

Amazing post! I love each and every single image

xx Laksmono

• Reply Marie a la Mode February 23, 2011 at 3:07 am

Olivia always looks stunning! That hat with the golden apples is craazzy!

• Reply Fashion Cappuccino February 23, 2011 at 8:14 pm

Wow, I haven't seen all these pictures! Olivia looks flawless as always! Thank you so much for your sweet comments and encouragement! I'm waiting for someone to hire me as their fashion blogger 🙂 xxoxoxo

• Reply Trendy Feeling February 23, 2011 at 8:43 pm

I love this kind of photos and the colors of the first two.
    XOXO

• Reply Leather & Lace February 24, 2011 at 5:02 am

wow so in love with all of these photos!! stunning!! especially the top few!
    xoxo

• Reply Joanne Faith February 24, 2011 at 7:51 am

I love the collection of photos! Especially the fuzzy jackets in the street style ones. Rad taste xo

• Reply minnja February 24, 2011 at 9:38 am

looks stunning :))

LOVE
    minnja

• Reply Lea February 24, 2011 at 3:33 pm

Hey, your blog is so nice!
    My blog's called L.M (http://www.lmdiary.blogspot.com), are you maybe interested in link exchange? I would be very happy 🙂

Byebye, Lea

• Reply *chameleon* February 24, 2011 at 4:20 pm

it doesn't matter cause u maybe put "more" pics,all of them are fantastic ones!!!!!:))) i really enjoyed looking at them!:)
    kisses

• Reply Lynn {hearted girl} February 24, 2011 at 6:29 pm

i just LOVE coming over here and getting my fashion fix! you are never posting too many pics in my opinion but always adore the ones with your gorgeous self in them the best. i'm partial to seeing you, can anyone blame me?! i mean you are lovely as the day is long.

and i gush, but okay so totally down for London or NY, both spots have me OD-ing on glee. have to get back there one day soon and feel the insp in person.

happy week wishes, supposed to be a sunny one tomorrow!!! xo ♥

• Reply Fashion Cappuccino February 24, 2011 at 7:00 pm

Hi Alexandra!! How are you? I hope it's sunny and lovely where you are! Yeah, in Hawaii, it's such a casual place that people don't feel bad about going out in their board shorts everywhere! Sometimes I would see European boys who are on vacation here and they look so stylish and stands out! Eye candy for me, haha 🙂 xoxoxoo

• Reply Sharon February 27, 2011 at 10:56 am

Great inspirational photos from London's Fashion week!! Definitely have their own style going on in London! Can't wait to stop by again~

Come check out my blog and follow!

• Reply Tashrin February 27, 2011 at 7:41 pm

The British have a love for the unexpected and quirky like no other……their street style is the biggest proof of this. Thanks for sharing such amazing photos and I hope you are having a lovely weekend.

Love