Déjà vu

December 11, 2012

H&M booties, sweater & cardigan, jeans c/o Raven Denim, bag c/o Mary Nichols,
Club Monaco T, ring & bracelet c/o t+j Designs, Aritzia scarf

Does this look seem a bit familiar too? It’s probably because it’s basically just a reinterpretation of last Friday’s look – lots of dusky pink, purple and brown leather tones. I know variety is the spice to life and all, but the stunning rose gold ring I got from t+j Designs along with this beautiful chain bracelet were really meant for an outfit filled with autumnal pinks and purples, so a redo was a must.
As usual, being the perpetually freezing cold person that I am, I layered the bejezus out of everything. It’s crazy how much a thin tank top can affect how warm you feel – it’s all about keeping the core cozy people!
I’m out of town tomorrow on a girls getaway and it could not come sooner! I need rest, wine, chick flicks and good food big time! Hope you’re all having a great Tuesday so far!

• Reply Cee December 11, 2012 at 3:16 pm

You wear warm colours so well, pally – I'm loving the combination of burgundy, rosey pink and white in this lovely layered ensemble. Miss you! Can't wait to hear all about Deck Your Closet!

• Reply Manda December 11, 2012 at 3:17 pm

Love the accessories today! The ring is absolutely gorgeous- but not over-the-top.

Eat Cake

• Reply KenzeLee December 11, 2012 at 3:36 pm

What a great layered look!

xo, Kenzie

• Reply Tyne Swedish December 11, 2012 at 4:09 pm

It is still cute! i've been restyling and working my flannel tops constantly since Thanksgiving! I can't help it I love flannel! I do love how warm your photos always look but these warm spicy colors are soft yet full of life!

• Reply danni December 11, 2012 at 4:12 pm

I love this colour palette on you! it really compliments your skin tone and hair. That big sweater looks so perfectly cozy!

xo danni

• Reply Naomi at The Occasional Indulgence December 11, 2012 at 4:15 pm

The colors are all so pleasing to the eye. Even the nature around you is complementing~

• Reply Heather December 11, 2012 at 4:35 pm

Love how you match the leaves in the background. Love all the colors in this look.

• Reply Sarah Williams December 11, 2012 at 4:49 pm

I love the layered look! That cardigan is beyond amazing, I need that with the weather we're having in the UK at the moment! The colours, despite being very similar, they are all so different and just create some lovely depth to a otherwise simple outfit! You always look great!

Scribbles xx

• Reply Elizabeth Exposito December 11, 2012 at 4:49 pm

The backdrop of this post is beautiful. I love the warm colors of your outfit.

• Reply A Fine Balance December 11, 2012 at 5:03 pm

Always nice to take some time away to rejuvenate the spirit

Looking great : )

• Reply JennaStevie December 11, 2012 at 5:07 pm

Gah, this colour combination looks so gorgeous on you. You can repeat it whenever you want because it works. I am loving all the layering this looks like a very cozy and awesome look!! I love oversized knits like the one you're wearing, perfect for the cold

• Reply Melanie Liliana December 11, 2012 at 5:22 pm

I love your jeans! all these colours look so great on you!

• Reply JennyScribbles December 11, 2012 at 6:36 pm

love those chunky knits! this outfit looks so wintery and cozy

• Reply Kimberly December 11, 2012 at 7:26 pm

Love the chunky knit and mix of colors here – everytime I see a new outfit post from you, I get great ideas for layering 🙂

• Reply Heels on Gasoline December 11, 2012 at 8:27 pm

This outfit is just perfect, i love your jeans 🙂

• Reply Well... December 11, 2012 at 8:30 pm

Love love love the raspberry hue on you! The scarf and jeans are perfect together <3

Trendy Teal

• Reply Carmen December 11, 2012 at 9:01 pm

Great colour combination, I like the layering you did 🙂

• Reply Kacie December 12, 2012 at 12:20 am

Winter white…love it!

• Reply chen yun December 12, 2012 at 1:41 am

Your sweater look so beautiful.Love you outfit very much.Getting FREE Christmas Gifts Here,

• Reply FierceandFashionable December 12, 2012 at 2:58 am

What a pretty outfit! Love the layered look!

xo Michelle

Fierce & Fashionable

• Reply Sara Strauss {Sincerely, Sara} December 12, 2012 at 3:29 am

I love how you layer! You're such a pro at it! I hope you have fun with your girls!
    Sincerely, Sara

• Reply Erin December 12, 2012 at 3:44 am

I love that big cozy sweater and your awesome layers! It's the perfect winter look.

• Reply Allison December 12, 2012 at 5:33 am

You look amazing! love the color of your pants!

A's Fashion Files
    Win a $40 Giftcard for some JEWELRY! $10 to anyone who enters! 🙂
    Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy!

• Reply Bree TheUrbanUmbrella December 12, 2012 at 5:27 pm

Stunning outfit! Loveee those jeans! xx

• Reply Girl and Closet December 12, 2012 at 9:39 pm

Ah, rest + wine sounds amazing!! And… you look so gorgeous. I'm seriously in love with all of your fall outfits this year. Always the perfect balance of laid back with loads of chic appeal! xo

• Reply Nuha December 16, 2012 at 1:41 am

You look so cute! Love that you different tones of burgundy – so pretty!