Summer Mood

February 4, 2011

I love how the second the sun finally reappears, anyone who lives in the Northern Hemisphere dashes outside in an elated fervor to soak it in. I am definitely no exception…I was in such a summer mood during the couple days of sunshine earlier this week that I decided to throw on this outfit – definitely not winter-wear!

I can’t honestly say that I was warm prancing around Granville Island in this, but for the ten minutes that I could handle having my bare arms exposed to the elements, I feel like I at least absorbed more Vitamin D than usual. That counts for something. Maybe it will help heal my scar faster, though I have to say it’s been looking way better! In a funny way, when it finally heals over entirely, I’m going to miss it a bit. I won’t look half as tough.

Have a great weekend everyone! I am off to experience the highlight of my weekend: my dad’s pancakes with two inch layers of Nutella spread on top.

Club Monaco skirt, tights, ring, clutch, and sunglasses,
Jeffrey Campbell shoes, H&M top, Tiffany necklace

• Reply BARESTUDY (Janelle) February 6, 2011 at 1:43 am

i love your sailor-type top ๐Ÿ™‚ and granville island is so beautiful. it's just about 45 mins away from me, haha!!!

• Reply ELLESAPPELLE February 6, 2011 at 9:24 am

you look gorgeous ๐Ÿ™‚

• Reply Tashrin February 6, 2011 at 5:30 pm

The top is perfectly fitting for your backdrop. ๐Ÿ™‚

I can't believe you were wearing just this… did have a layer on top right? After all it's January in Canada. ๐Ÿ™‚ LOL

Have a lovely weekend. Your dad's pancakes sound heavenly. Enjoy.

Look forward to hearing from you

Tashrin – A Toronto based personal style blog

• Reply Anna February 6, 2011 at 5:31 pm

Absolutely gorgeous! I would love some sunshine

• Reply Freast February 7, 2011 at 11:16 am

your blog is FIERCE please follow us too! x

• Reply cryskay February 8, 2011 at 4:26 am

love the top and sunglasses. xo

• Reply Farrah February 8, 2011 at 1:54 pm

I am not going to lie, that is one gorgeous outfit! Is it really that A) warm enough to wear that outfit and B) sunny over there?! <3 from ON

• Reply Amanda February 8, 2011 at 9:40 pm

This makes me miss home so much! xox

• Reply Elekon February 8, 2011 at 10:53 pm

you look gorgeous! beautiful photos and outfit! CHIC!

• Reply Laksmono February 9, 2011 at 2:01 am

You are so stunning!

• Reply Fifth Sparrow February 9, 2011 at 5:40 am

Oh god, you had me at the pretty outfit and then you mentioned the nuttella pancakes! mmmm….

It was gorgeous these past few days, but I still think you're brave! Though I was so tempted to do the same, had I not been tied to my work computer… boo. xx

• Reply Sarah February 9, 2011 at 7:33 am

You look stunning, and those sun glasses and top were made for me! I seriously love those sun glasses on you!

• Reply *chameleon* February 9, 2011 at 8:34 am

beauty u look fantastic,excellent outfit,and i want those glasses!!!!:))))

• Reply Fashion Cappuccino February 9, 2011 at 10:40 am

Alexandra! It's so good to see your beautiful face again! I can barely see any scars at all! I also love your outfit, the sailor-like top and the tan skirt! Very pretty! Glad to see sunshine where you are ๐Ÿ™‚ xoxoxoxoo

• Reply Clazzerati February 9, 2011 at 1:00 pm

Hey there, i'm holding a competition to win a cute satchel bag and candle on my blog this week if you fancy checking it out? xx

• Reply Smokin section February 9, 2011 at 5:22 pm

looking good! Like Megan Fox.

• Reply GIAA February 9, 2011 at 7:57 pm

beautiful look, makes me miss even more summer! love your h&m top!

• Reply Alex Grant February 9, 2011 at 8:41 pm

Thanks lovelies! Not gonna lie, it was way too cold for this outfit, but I got carried away with the sunshine and had to wear something summery!

• Reply Marcella February 10, 2011 at 4:38 am

Glad to see you finally getting a dose of sun! The outfit is gorgeous, I really love the sailor themed top!

• Reply Mirela February 11, 2011 at 9:32 pm

Wow you look just like Megan Fox, and you should take it like a compliment, she is one of the most beautiful women on this planet, hehe and no iยดm not an lesbian but i just hade to say it!

Keep on with the lovely blog!

• Reply Lynn {hearted girl} February 12, 2011 at 1:03 am

oh i totally missed this amazing post! the last weeks been ka-razy rocks and now i've got some splendid time to catch up with you…finally!

alexandra, you are so beautiful – inside and out. love your pretty outfit and necklace. i've stood right there myself; gran. isle is the best place. i just go nuts for that soup place, with all it's sauces and flavored butters. your photos are stunners total.

gorgeous sunshine was loving you that day! โ™ฅ

• Reply Jenni February 13, 2011 at 7:22 pm

You are SO GORGEOUS!!! You look like Megan Fox, but I'm sure people tell you that all the time. ๐Ÿ™‚

Happy V Day lovely lady!